Happy October from the Hen House! The season for fluffy blankets, mugs of cocoa, and reading mysteries by the fire is finally here. So we’re celebrating with a happy hashtag hurrah – and a cozy gift basket for the prize!
Use #SpookyChicken on Facebook or Twitter (any tweet, retweet or post) and we’ll enter you into the drawing. And for extra fun, you can enter as many times as you can tweet/post #SpookyChicken!
Content doesn’t have to be Halloween related, book related, or anything chicken related. You can even say “I love Wednesdays. #SpookyChicken.” And for those especially funny tweets and posts, extra special prizes will be awarded every few days.
The contest starts today and runs until October 31, and here’s the grand basket one lucky chicken will win:
A cozy basket stuffed with fall goodness
- A dark brown wicker lidded basket
- A snuggly throw blanket
- A limited edition Henery Press mug (signed & numbered, peeps)
- 5 ARCS: DOUBLE DIP, PIRATE VISHNU, HIJACK IN ABSTRACT, DINER IMPOSSIBLE, & HEARTACHE MOTEL
- A Pumpkin Spice scented candle (one of our favorite Pottery Barn finds)
- A stack of Ghiradelli Double Chocolate hot cocoa packs
- A box of pumpkin spice chai tea
- A jar of the most deliciously scented Mulling Spices
If you don’t already, like Henery Press on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to keep updated on contest happenings. We’ll announce the grand basket prize winner on November 1. Happy Hashtagging, little chickens!!